This men's horse riding hakama is made of brand fabric Teijin Silpearl (polyester).
He is made from a light material like pongee,
For those who move quickly
His legs are separated into left and right,
A horse riding hakama that can be worn like pants.
The waist part has a waist plate and a spatula to prevent it from slipping.
The fabric for this hakama is in stock.
It has been about 3 months since we received your order. note that.
Washable men's hakama horse riding style pongee
Hakama material: 100% polyester
- Type 1/Suitable height: 150cm Length: 120cm Dimensions below the string: 77cm
- Type 2/Suitable height: 155cm Length: 125cm Dimensions below the string: 80cm
- Type 3/Suitable height: 160cm Length: 130cm Dimensions below the string: 83cm
- Type 4/Suitable height: 165cm Length: 135cm Dimensions below the string: 85cm
- Type 5/Suitable height: 170cm Length: 140cm Dimensions below the string: 88cm
- Type 6/Suitable height: 175cm Length: 145cm Dimensions below the string: 91cm
- Type 7/Suitable height: 180cm Length: 150cm Dimensions below the string: 94cm
- Type 8/Suitable height: 185cm Length: 155cm Dimensions below the string: 97cm
- Type 9/Suitable height: 190cm Length: 160cm Dimensions below the string: 100cm
- Type 10/Suitable height: 195cm Length: 165cm Dimensions below the string: 103cm
- ②「ヒップ」または「胴回り」/「hip」or 「girth」
It is the largest part of the waist circumference.
- ③「裄(ゆき)」/「Length of sleeve」
Raise your arms up to 30 degrees below horizontal, From around the back bone of the neck to the wrist bone. From the neck bone gouge (behind the seventh cervical vertebra) to the wrist bone gouge.
*The sleeve length of the juban(kimono underwear) is about 5mm shorter than the sleeve length of the kimono.
If you want to make a jyuban(kimono underwear) that matches your kimono, please tell us your [height] and Refer to the diagram above to 【①determine the length, ②sleeve length, ③Length of sleeve, ④Width of the sleeve's seam, ⑤Length of sholder and sleeve, ⑥front width, and ⑦back width】 of the kimono.Please let me know the total 8 sizes.
*The sleeve length of the juban(kimono underwear)is about 5mm shorter than the sleeve length of the kimono.