Table of Contents
- About using personal information
- About managing personal information
- About third-party offerings
- About disclosing personal information
In "Kyoto Kimono kohbou" (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), when you use our company for our customers, we will contact you for dealings and inquiries such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address We will disclose necessary information (hereinafter referred to as "personal information").
1. About the purpose of using personal information
We will use personal information for the following purposes.
- We will use contact information such as customer's name, address, phone number etc. for shipping products and requesting payment to customers. In addition, we may use payment information such as credit card number, bank account, etc. specified in connection with the request for payment.
- In order to contact or confirm the contents of your order, delivery method, etc., contact information such as customer's name, address, e-mail address, kind and quantity of the item ordered, billing amount etc. We use the information of.
- We will use the contact information such as the history used, the customer's name, address, e-mail address, etc. in order to guide customers about the campaigns and products and services we do.
- In order to improve our service, we will use your opinion, questionnaire result, usage history etc. from our customers.
- We will use contact information such as customer's name, address, e-mail address, etc. in order to respond to your request and inquiries.
- We will display information such as the type and quantity of the item ordered and the charge amount so that you can view the order status from the customer.
- In order to refuse the use of the service to those who order goods with a fraudulent purpose, the customer's name, address, the item you ordered for dealings that we judged as being used for fraudulent purposes We store information such as type and quantity of money, billing amount etc.
2. About managing personal information
Our company manages personal information with the following system.
- We will prepare necessary in-house systems according to the Personal Information Protection Law and guidelines, and obtain a pledge to the effect that employees handle the handling of personal information properly.
- Restrict the use of personal information to only employees who are required for business, make rules concerning the storage and management of media containing personal information, and take precautionary measures to protect personal information.
- As for personal information stored in the system, we will prepare accounts and passwords so that only employees who are required for business will be able to use it, and will implement access authority management. We will strictly manage accounts and passwords so that they will not be leaked or lost.
- We use SSL, which is encrypted communication, for necessary Web pages for security during data transmission related to personal information via the Internet.
- On the premise that there will be no hindrance to the service, we will delete personal information from time to time after a certain period of time since the receipt of personal information.
3. About third-party provision
4. About disclosure of personal information
1) We will never disclose personal information to third parties unless you agree.
However, this does not apply to cases that fall under the following cases.
- When a request is made by a public body such as a court or police based on laws
- Where there are specific provisions in laws
- If you are unable to obtain your consent if there is a danger of damaging the life, body, property of the customer or a third party
2) We will disclose it only when we can confirm that you are a principal when there is a request for disclosure of personal information from you.
Note: How to verify your identity
- Please mail us a copy of what you can prove himself (license, insurance card etc) to our company.
We will review the content and will disclose as soon as it becomes clear that you are the principal.
Kyoto Kimono kohbou (Tahara ichi Internet Division)
Kyoto Kimono kohbou