A Kkimono's undergarment with strong sweat absorption. Proven by monitor.
This undergarment woven by
A undergarment with strong sweat absorption. Proven by monitorTEIJIN FIBER CALCULO.
As a result of a monitor test, this Nagajun undergarment has been shown to improve heat rash.
We have received high ratings from approximately 85% of people.
The mechanism of sweat absorption and quick drying is the capillary phenomenon, which can be seen at a glance.
Special fibers that actively absorb moisture,
It is woven into a washable long undergarment made of silk with good ventilation.
Equipped with sweat-absorbing and quick-drying properties that are much stronger than natural fibers.
This is a new washable summer undergarment [Sarara Komachi].
(About 2 times more water absorption than regular cotton, 1.6 times more than linen, and 3 times more water absorption than polyester/see below)
This washable undergarment also has an attractive soft feel due to this fiber.
The fiber itself has sweat-absorbing and quick-drying properties, so
The durability of the sweat-absorbing and quick-drying function against washing etc.
Lasts about twice as long as post-processed products.
Features of this underwear
The entire process of fabric and tailoring (if requested) is done in Japan.
- As soon as it comes into contact with moisture, it absorbs it and does not return it to the skin.
- The absorbed moisture quickly spreads and releases into the air for a dry touch.
- Compared to ordinary fibers, it has a smaller contact area and is softer to the touch.
- Sweat-absorbing and quick-drying function provides long-lasting performance.
- Of course, you can wash it in your washing machine at home.
- Antistatic effect.
- fabric dimensions：Width 38cm (maximum possible sleeve length 72cm) x length 9.6m
- material：Teijin Calculo (polyester new material special fiber)
※Capillary action (capillary action) is a phenomenon in which water is sucked up into a narrow space without regard to gravity or directions such as up and down.
- ②「ヒップ」または「胴回り」/「hip」or 「girth」
It is the largest part of the waist circumference.
- ③「裄(ゆき)」/「Length of sleeve」
Raise your arms up to 30 degrees below horizontal, From around the back bone of the neck to the wrist bone. From the neck bone gouge (behind the seventh cervical vertebra) to the wrist bone gouge.
*The sleeve length of the juban(kimono underwear) is about 5mm shorter than the sleeve length of the kimono.
If you want to make a jyuban(kimono underwear) that matches your kimono, please tell us your [height] and Refer to the diagram above to 【①determine the length, ②sleeve length, ③Length of sleeve, ④Width of the sleeve's seam, ⑤Length of sholder and sleeve, ⑥front width, and ⑦back width】 of the kimono.Please let me know the total 8 sizes.
*The sleeve length of the juban(kimono underwear)is about 5mm shorter than the sleeve length of the kimono.